Rite Aid is inviting their customer to be a part of their ‘Voice of the Customer survey’ at www.storesurvey.riteaid.com. They allows their consumers to give their feedback about their visit at the Rite Aid Stores and tell the Rite Aid Survey about what they like and what they don’t like in the Rite Aid.
The Rite Aid store survey is the survey organized for the company to know about their products and services. It helps company get the information about how the products are treating people and helping them improve in their health, without any side effects.
The survey will only takes few minutes of the customer to complete and give a chance to get into the monthly draw and get a chance to WIN $1000 prize or a small prize of $100.
www.storesurvey.riteaid.com – Rite Aid
Must Check: www.Hardrocksurvey.Com
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest drug store chain in the North America. Rite Aid wants to make sure that their customer will definitely come back again at their store for their product and services. To get to know about what makes their customer happy, Rite Aid starting a process which is called “Voice of the Customer” Rite Aid Survey to their customers by giving them a chance to tell the Rite Aid that what they feel about them.
The company was formerly known as Thrift D Discount Center. It is a public type company in United States and traded as RAD in the New York Stock Exchange. The company was founded in the year 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania with the founder as Alex Grass.
The headquarters of the company is located in the Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. Till now there are 2540 locations of the company which are updated in the year April 2018. The number of employees are 60,000 in the year 2018.
How to Win the Rite Aid survey?
What you will require?
You will need to get into the $1000 Rite Aid Survey sweepstakes:
- You need to have a fast internet connection with an internet enabled device.
- You should have the receipt of your last visit.
- The receipt should not be 7 days older because it will expire within 7 days.
- Some age restrictions are also imposed on the customers for which the customers should be more than 18 years old.
- The people should have the knowledge of English Language as English language are supported till now in the survey.
- There some of the limitation to take part in the survey as you can only take part in 3 surveys per month.
- You can take part in the survey within 30 days of the visit to the restaurant as it will ask you the bill number and the bill number will expire within 30 days.
- The people taking the survey must be the residents of United States or District of Columbia.
- a grand prize, consisting of $1000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- 10 first prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
How to enter into the survey by mail?
- You need a postcard
- You need a pen
- You need Stamps
Instructions to do the survey:
- To get into the survey you have to visit at riteaid.com from your device.
- You do not have to make a purchase to give the instructions.
- Select your Preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Put the code of the cashier which was printed on the slip.
- Enter the Rite Aid store survey enter code which was printed at the end of the slip
- Once the code is validated by the system servers then the survey will start.
- The questions of the survey will be based on your last visit at the Rite Aid Store & the experience you had there
- When the rite aid questions and answer will be completed then they will be asked you to enter in the survey to WIN $1000 every month.
- If your answer is yes, then you have to give your personal information like your address, contact number, the email address which helps Rite Aid to easily able to contact with you, if you are lucky and won $1000.
- To get in by the email, you need to mail a postcard at Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Survey at 30 Hunter lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
In case you have any query, or want to know any information, you can feel free to contact us on the contact address given below-
You can contact the customer care through the following numbers. The toll-free number is provided to you: 1 800 748 3243 (1 800 RITE AID). The number is operational from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm.
On Saturdays it is open from 9:30 to 6:00 pm. Sunday it is closed.
Rite Aid website: www.riteaid.com
Official survey page: storesurvey.riteaid.com
You can also message us on our Facebook, twitter, Google+ or Pinterest profiles. Your additional feedback are also welcomed.
So, now you are familiar with the complete process of the Store Survey entry and now you can try out this survey so that you can win$1000 by visiting the official website at www.storesurvey.riteaid.com and at the same time, you can enjoy the tasty fast food there. If you have still some queries or feedback about the company or this survey than you can drop your queries in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
www.rxsurvey.riteaid.com Survey can help them improve the products and the services. This will not just help company’s growth but will help other people getting more healthy, or overcoming their health issues.
We hope that you liked the article. We would love to hear your experience of the survey. You can mention in the comment section belowc